This time I decided to present buildings to be sold from the well-known industrial zone Csepel in Budapest.
This district with lots of patina was founded by Manfred Weiss in 1892 and has its own road of 25 km, a harbor, and of course a big network of railway lines.
Most buildings were in the style of the late 1800’s built. Unplastered, simple brick walls and moldings give the character of the buildings.
In legal terms, the conditions are now clearly established. Very low rents (at least 1.8 EUR per m2) and the complete infrastructure attract tenants or buyers.
There are a lot of properties for sale, including huge factory warehouses and deserted industrial buildings.
I pulled on the basis of the price the limit at 50 MioHUF (ca 200TEUR) and show 5 different homes for sale which could be used very well as a loft.
1. Image: 160 m2 two-storey building, the first floor is one single room, on the second floor are former offices. 17 million HUF
2. Image: 760 m2 house, 1200 m2 garden, 35 million HUF
3. Image: Huge 1242 m2 building, 44 million HUF
4. Image: 170 m2, with a former printing house, renovated and equipped with lift, 26 million HUF
5. Image: 408 m2 building is on a 1910 m2 plot, great height, 48 million HUF